Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Meet Tamsen

Tamsen Keyes joined us from Victoria, Vancouver, Canada in 2008. She's been fantastic addition to the ward and is currently serving as a Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. Here's just a little bit about her (Tamsen's responses in red):

what is your happy thought? (think peter pan here) Relaxing somewhere warm and tropical with my husband.

what is your favorite book, piece of music, or work of art? My favorite works of art are photographs of my children.

you are given twenty million dollars and ten years to live...how would you spend it? I would invest in my children's future, and would travel the world with my family.

what's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? The longer I'm away from home the more I realize that home (Vancouver Island) is the most beautiful thing I've seen.

No comments: